Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Check-In

I've been making slow progress.  Very slow progress.  Today I weighed in at 291.2 lbs, which is fantastic, but I really hoped I'd be farther along by now.  My eating has not been as clean as I'd like, and I haven't been exercising, so I know what the problem is and how to fix it.  I'm trying to be grateful for the progress I've made, while still pushing myself to do better.

Part of the problem is that I still don't have a great repertoire of healthy meals.  I'm not willing to spend a lot of time on meal-prep or cooking, which eliminates a lot of foods I'd otherwise like to eat.

I've been working on journaling the steps, which is good, and I did make it to an OA meeting recently.  I'm going to commit to going again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment