Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Emotional Freedom Technique

If you're following my progress on My Fitness Pal, you noticed I took a few days off.  I wish I hadn't slipped, but I did, and now it's time to move on.  I had a pretty good day today, though lunch could have been better.  What I did do to take care of myself was some tapping.  Emotional Freedom Technique, EFT, tapping.. whatever we call it, I find it very helpful in trying to lose weight.  I use it in all areas of my life, and even my kids use it successfully, but I'm most excited with how it works for weight loss.  Here are the set-ups I used today:

Even though I ate compulsively for a few days, I completely love and accept myself.

Even though I feel bad about having a slip, I completely love and accept myself.

Even though I had a slip, I can choose to start anew.

Even though I am a food addict, I completely love and accept myself.

As usual, it really improved my mood and outlook, and I'm feeling pretty good now!  I'm going to read some of the stories from EFT for Weight Loss later - always good inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment