Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Check-In

I didn't have high hopes for the scale this morning, so I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on it and saw 299.8 pop up!  That's a pound down since Sunday.  Not bad!

Yesterday, my food was not so great but still came in under, calorie wise.  We were out of town all day so that complicates things.  I haven't yet figured out how to bring something healthy for lunch.  I had my usual breakfast drink on the drive, then a slice of pizza for lunch.  I thought the pizza would have made me worse off than it did, though, so I was happy to come home and put my food into the calorie tracker and see that I could still eat a decent dinner.  My husband had made Korean shredded steak tacos with the crockpot, so even with that junky pizza, I was able to eat a big enough portion of dinner to keep me full all night.

If you want to track my progress on a day-to-day basis, you can check out my profile on My Fitness Pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment